LTL shipping requires more care and attention than a full truckload; while it reduces costs for shippers, it’s important to know exactly when to use it. LTL freight works best for cargo that:
- Weighs 150 pounds or more
- Is too large to parcel (take to the post office) but smaller than a truckload
- Is palletized or crated
- Is a fraction of the cost of a full truckload
- Has flexible delivery times
- Can have longer transit times than full truckload shipments
Sheer has established relationships with top carriers, which gives us the ability to ship anything anywhere it needs to go.